Flight Management System
2 Days (Classroom)
Airline Captains and First Officers.
English. Student must have the ability to read, write and communicate at a functional level in the English language.
FlightPath International Training Centre in Toronto, Canada or a customer site.
This lesson presents the DHC 8 Flight Management System, including an overview of the system components and indications.
In the classroom, with the UNS-1 FMS Trainer system software, the pilot will recall the following information and perform the following FMS Operations:
- Recall location and functions of the Flight Management System, controls, and indicators.
- Recall operation of the Flight Management System utilizing normal procedures
- Perform procedures to include:
- Power On and Initialization
- Creating a Flight Plan
- Editing a Flight Plan
- Fuel Planning
- Navigation pages and Direct to Function
FPI Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of the course
For further information about this course, please contact:
Tel: +1 705 434-0058 FAX: +1 705 434-0063
Click to download details of this course in PDF format