July 25, 2013 (Alliston, ON) – FlightPath International Limited announced today that it has received EASA approval under EU 1149/2011 for eight (8) Bombardier Regional Jet (“CRJ”) aircraft and their Challenger 800 series variants. The technical courses approved under regulation EU 1149/2011 are as follows:
1. CRJ100/200 Challenger 850 B1;
2. CRJ100/200 Challenger 850 B2;
3. CRJ100/200 Challenger 850 B1/B2;
4. CRJ700/900/1000 Challenger 870/890 B1;
5. CRJ700/900/1000 Challenger 870/890 B2;
6. CRJ700/900/1000 Challenger 870/890 B1/B2;
7. CRJ700/900 Challenger 870/890 to CRJ1000 B1/B2 Differences; and
8. Challenger 604 to Challenger 850 B1/B2 Differences
These EASA approved CRJ technical courses will be delivered by FlightPath International Limited’s Instructors at its Training Centre and Executive Residence at the Toronto International Airport in Canada and on-site at its customer’s facilities.
FlightPath International Limited is a Canadian-based Approved Training Organization that operates in 60 countries throughout the world delivering technical and pilot training, which includes its world-class multi-crew pilot licence program. FlightPath’s strategic focus is to maximize value and cash flow through the delivery of quality courseware and programming, attracting and retaining the best people in the industry, achieving excellence by focusing on FlightPath’s Values, and delivering future value through profitable growth opportunities.
FlightPath is a privately held corporation that maintains its head office in Alliston, Ontario, Canada.