October 15, 2015 (Alliston, ON) – FlightPath International Limited announced today that it has received EASA approvals for seven (7) Airbus 320 Family type courses as follows:
1. Airbus A319/A320/A321 (CFM56) B1 Type Course
2. Airbus A319/A320/A321 (CFM56) B2 Type Course
3. Airbus A319/A320/A321 (CFM56) B1/B2 Combined Type Course
4. Airbus A319/A320/A321 (IAE V2500) B1 Type Course
5. Airbus A319/A320/A321 (IAE V2500) B2 Type Course
6. Airbus A319/A320/A321 (IAE V2500) B1/B2 Combined Type Course
7. Airbus A319/A320/A321/CFM56 to IAE V2500 B1 & B2 Differences Course
These EASA approved Airbus technical courses will be delivered by FlightPath International Limited’s Instructors at its Training Centre and Executive Residence at the Toronto International Airport in Canada and on-site at its customer’s facilities.
FlightPath International Limited is a Canadian-based Approved Training Organization that operates in 60 countries throughout the world delivering technical and pilot training, which includes its world-class multi-crew pilot license program. FlightPath’s strategic focus is to maximize value and cash flow through the delivery of quality courseware and programming, attracting and retaining the best people in the industry, achieving excellence by focusing on FlightPath’s Values, and delivering future value through profitable growth opportunities.
FlightPath is a privately held corporation that maintains its head office in Alliston, Ontario, Canada.